Wednesday 11 April 2012

Review No7 Intelligent Balance Mousse foundation











I have been looking for a not so highly priced mouse foundation for a while, and have found one they sell in Boots it is their own brand No7 Intelligent Balance Mousse foundation and so far really like it. My shade is 15 buff and when I got it I opened the box and it looks a really dark shade which got me a bit worried but actually you can hardly see it on my skin. It blends in really well and does not give you an 'orange' look it just makes you look a bit healthier and glowing, it also covers dark circles and blemishes really well. The one thing bad about it is that it does not have very many shades so it might be hard for you to find the exact one. The price is £12.50 which might be a bit expensive but I Actually I only paid £7.50 for this because I had the £5 off voucher which was good but I don't think I would have got it the full price (bit to expensive for me) I would really recommend it if you didn't mind paying £12.50 oh and it is also quite a big pot so will hopeful last a long time :) xxx
what foundation do you like at the moment? x

4 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love No7 products but have never thought about trying their foundation, I like the sound of it covering dark circles well though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so going to pick this up now xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x