Monday 18 June 2012

Sheep Pigs and Chickens :)

This is just a random post, but on the week end I went to a farm show with all the cute animals :)  which is close to where I live. I have always loved going to these kind of shows  (I want to be a farmer!) but here are a few pictures I took their are allot of sheep.
Piggys in the mud 







Haha This goat had false teeth :P 

I want a sheep like this one it looks like a teddy bear! Aww
  
umm a mad chicken 




Pretty Eggs :)

And yes it was VERY muddy but what do you expect its England!
I hope you don't mine this random post I just wanted to share a few pictures :)
So what did you get up to on the weekend? xx

2 comments:

  1. This weekend I went to the beach which was so much fun. I miss good old English days though, enjoying the countryside and seeing the animals :) xx
    x
    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely weekend! Thanks for tweeting me your link!

    Lindsayfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x