Sunday 8 July 2012

Nails Inspiration




I love doing my nails with crazy colours and designs to make them look unique. But at the moment my nails are real short so I cant do much with them which is really annoying me, as recently I have seen some great designs I want to try on them so I thought I would show you some of them and maybe you might like to try some of them to :)

(Images from Pinterest)


I am defiantly going to try all of them when my nails have grown back a bit and when i try them i will do a post about it :) hope you like them, which ones are your favourite's?




4 comments:

  1. I did a post like this not long ago :) There are so many amazing designs, I love the purple and silver ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lovely inspiration! and how exiting is it to be about to achieve 100 followers!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :)

    Loce these nail designs I will definitely try some thanks for sharing ;) !!

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x