Sunday 26 August 2012

Youth In Revolt

This is my new obsession! making a collage of clothes/outfits on Polyvore. Its very addictive but I will now want to buy all the outfits I have make on it and I haven't chosen the cheapest of clothing! Oh well it is a great site just to have a look at and I advise you to because it is quite fun!
Anyway here is the first collage I mad on there (I am now saving up to get everything on here its going to take a while!)


youth in revolt



H m sweater
£13 - hm.com


Studded shirt
£41 - topshop.com


Studded shorts
£44 - topshop.com


Vans shoes
£40 - surfdome.com


Aldo jewelry
£9.47 - aldoshoes.com


Dallas Vintage Collar Tips in Gold
£16 - rocknrose.co.uk


Hope you like the outfit I have made :)  xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Its India from last nights #bbloggers chat :) You sent me your link, and I just followed your lovely blog. I hope you will check my blog out/follow if you like it!

    India www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk - Benefit Cosmetics Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x