Sunday, 13 January 2013

January! :)

Hellooo!
I am really sorry I haven't been posting that recently I have had loads of ideas of things to post about but not enough time, well I cant really say that I just haven't been up to it but I don't want to stop I just need to get thought this part of exams at school and then hopefully I will be back.
Anyway I thought I would do a quick post on last few weeks though my Instagram pictures :)



I go to 150 followers! THANK YOU* my new radio I got for Christmas* an old comic strip of snoopy my gran found* my fluffy slippers* Christmas chocolates I couldn't stop eating* my sleepy cat* clothes I got ready for a photo shoot* Barry M raspberry* Coco being angry* packing up the baubles :(* our crazy home* science revision!* my cat not helping me revise* the February company magazine* one of the photos from my photo shoot* a poster my dad has on his fridge*

Hope you like all the pictures and I hope to be posting much more into the rest of the year!
Also I will be trying to get a giveaway together for 150 followers or 200 if it gets to that before I do the giveaway :) xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Nom nom, I still have christmas chocolates lurking about. :) Have a good rest of January!
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! I am following you now :)


    http://parisiamcomingbyjelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibe of your blog so much!!
    http://mandyshareslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x